- “We’re all up to bat each day in life. You’ve got to swing for the fences. Keep your head down, eyes focused, and let er’ rip. That’s what great leaders do…they swing their bat.” – Master Rick Rando
Rick is passionate about inspiring people to become fire-starters. He wants self-motivation and “leadership by example” to sweep every business, non-profit, academic organization, and family unit throughout the world, making our daily interactions positive and valuable. He accomplishes this through his work as an author, keynote empowerment speaker, CEO, philanthropist, martial arts master, and leadership mentor. Rick Rando is Kickstarting Confident Leaders!
Top 10 Reasons Clients Hire Master Rick Rando
- 1. 20+ Years of Experience connecting with audiences domestically and internationally.
- 2. Impactful Story Teller which drives key points home on an emotional level.
- 3. Extremely Versatile conversing with audiences from upper management to children.
- 4. Able to Inspire even the most unmotivated individual with a positive message.
- 5. Highly Energetic which fires-up the audience from humorous and insightful keynotes.
- 6. Customized Presentations which follow research of your industry and audience.
- 7. Fast Moving, Rapid-fire Presentations full of ideas, suggestions, case studies, and solutions.
- 8. Immerses your Guests in visually appealing and highly interactive presentations.
- 9. Passionately Facilitates planning, management, leadership and/or basic sales meetings.
- 10. Exceeds Expectations and always finds a way to over-deliver.
Testimonials See More »
- ACM Foundation; Allegany College of Maryland
- Keyser Primary School
- Frankfort High School
- Columbia Gas/NiSource
“Thank you so much for presenting to the ACM Advancement Staff! In just 30 minutes, you were able to both challenge and inspire my team. I am still hearing comments about the presentation with words such as “awesome,” “inspirational,” and “transformative!” I appreciate your willingness to give of your time and for making personal connections with my team. Your integrity as a business owner and the priority you demonstrate in your role as a husband and father are humbling.”
“Keyser Primary School was honored to have Master Rick Rando visit and speak with our entire student body. He did a wonderful job with his lively, engaging presentations of Stranger Safety and the ‘5 Keys to Succeed!’ His interactions with the students were priceless and the students really enjoyed his enthusiasm and how much he truly cared about the things they had to say. Since his presentation, many of our students and teachers have been practicing some of his key points including being ‘fire-starters’ instead of ‘energy-suckers,’ showing a ‘Level 10’ posture, and going out of their way to show kindness to others. We can’t wait to have Master Rando back at KPS!”
“Master Rando visited Frankfort High School in the spring of 2017, speaking to our 9th-11th grades. His message on ‘Empowering Oneself’ was amazing. Knowing who you are and being true to yourself was one key point that hit home quickly with our student body. Being a ‘fire-starter’ and not an ‘energy-sucker’ was a stand-out component that was quite powerful as well. Extinguishing entitlement was another avenue that led to…‘no one is entitled to anything…working hard is what gets you to where you want to be.’ And finally, the one characteristic that resonated with our faculty and students at FHS was serving others. In the words of Master Rando: ‘Success follows those who serve others.’
This man kept the audience enthralled and focused during his entire presentation. He used anecdotes, a bit of comedy, and personal experiences to share his message with the students and pique their interest. In fact, you could hear a pin drop when he was storytelling. His message was positive and uplifting for young adults; and our hope is that Master Rando’s content will help change lives, one student at a time.”
“Keynote Speaker Master Rick Rando engaged and motivated our team members throughout our annual Pennsylvania/Maryland Safety Team Summit for Columbia Gas. Communicating the importance of dedication, persistence, and hard work, Master Rando’s electricity and motivational words inspired our personnel to focus on their safety awareness efforts and take our corporate safety performance to new levels. Columbia Gas, a Division of NiSource, would recommend Master Rando to any organization or group that wishes to challenge their people to be team players rather unengaged underachievers. The feedback we received from the event was entirely positive and every single employee in the room left excited to conquer any challenge that lies ahead. I strongly advocate Master Rick Rando’s presentation to anyone who is ready to improve themselves, both personally and on the job”.
“My leaders left challenged and inspired to raise the bar at my business. Master Rick Rando’s fun and thoughtful approach to teaching leadership principles that matter, was exactly what we needed to take our performance to the next level. Thank you for your attention to excellence Master Rando…you are definitely a ‘fire-starter!’”